My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Long Long Ago From The Deep Blue Sea, Washed Ashore An Oyster, And Out Jumped Me!! Simplicity Is My Nature My Passion Is To Dance Like Listenin To Music Too But Can Do Away With Trance A Good Book Can Keep Me Company Fiction I Prefer Though, Friends I Have Many But A Few Close Ones Very Well I Know Well Thats All About Me, About The Pearl I Know So Far But For Some Of My Friends In My Own Unique Way Im A Star!!!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010


Idiots.......Are We????

Am all set to pen down thoughts
But don’t know where to start
Are we indeed true idiots??
If yes, what can make one smart?

You’re barely out of your mother’s womb
And before even the first ever breath you take,
‘Oh that’s my son… My future DOCTOR’
Ok … So your career choice is already made!!

You grow up being brainwashed
That grades are all that matter
The sportsman/artist in you gets buried deep within
All you think is math and science…not a spare thought for the latter

Now you chase after that degree
An unwanted career hurled in your face,
And end up becoming just another CHATUR
One more rat to join the race

Its good to fulfill your parents’ wish
But in process don’t be a FARHANitrate
PreRAJUlisation was no good either
Why so scared to face your own fate??

Even when the going gets too tough
And achieving success is in doubt
Challenge life square in the face
Life’s not cheap….never try the easy way out ¿

There’s a RANCHO in each one of us
Just let him take the lead
Do not fear what the world may think
Just focus on your need

So in RANCHO’S style a small advice
When between good and bad you cannot tell,
Just put a hand over your heart
And say ….. “AALL IS WELL”!!

© Pearl Panthaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home