My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Long Long Ago From The Deep Blue Sea, Washed Ashore An Oyster, And Out Jumped Me!! Simplicity Is My Nature My Passion Is To Dance Like Listenin To Music Too But Can Do Away With Trance A Good Book Can Keep Me Company Fiction I Prefer Though, Friends I Have Many But A Few Close Ones Very Well I Know Well Thats All About Me, About The Pearl I Know So Far But For Some Of My Friends In My Own Unique Way Im A Star!!!!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MY STUPID HEART

I have a thousand things to say to him
But don’t know where to start
I gather courage and walk up to him
One look from him…And I skip a beat in my heart

Each day I wait…Each hour I count
For a glimpse of this special guy
But each time when we come face to face
I pretend to ignore…Don’t know why

Those eyes hold a mesmeric power
That smile makes my knees go weak
Feel like there’s a pull so strong
But my confidence goes for a toss and I just cannot speak

I wonder if he is even slightly aware
Whether he knows I care this deep
All I get from him is an occasional stare
So guess this little secret I will have to keep.


© Pearl Panthaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home