My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Long Long Ago From The Deep Blue Sea, Washed Ashore An Oyster, And Out Jumped Me!! Simplicity Is My Nature My Passion Is To Dance Like Listenin To Music Too But Can Do Away With Trance A Good Book Can Keep Me Company Fiction I Prefer Though, Friends I Have Many But A Few Close Ones Very Well I Know Well Thats All About Me, About The Pearl I Know So Far But For Some Of My Friends In My Own Unique Way Im A Star!!!!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

IT'S TIME TO THROW A PARTY !!!!

Today Is Your Day
Today You Are A Star
You Emanate A Unique Shine Today;
That Spreads Wide And Far
Dance…..Sing Enjoy Yourself
Indulge In Meals That Are Hearty
Cut Creamy Cakes …Several Wishes You Make
Its Time To Throw A Party !!!


© Pearl Panthaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home